Forward Into the Past
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Apple, Verizon, and Customer Service
- Quality in Government: Answers, Questions, and the “AS IF…” to “BOTH…AND…” Challenge
- Adaptive Behavior and Regulatory Compliance
- Adaptive Organizations: Towards Mastery in the Moment
- Complexity and Substance Abuse Prevention: Are you SPF-y Enough?
The Vault: Archives
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
A while back, I received an email from a person in India. He is a Six Sigma Black belt, and works for a financial services firm. While I was intrigued with the application of Six Sigma methods to the delivery … Continue reading
Through the wondrous connections of the Twitterverse, I got a free pass for the g5Leadership webinar with William Taylor. Bill is the author of “Practically Radical,” which I have not yet read. This webinar was one of the rare ones … Continue reading